Clinically relevant education and resources
CMEd Certification is a clinically relevant and interactive program. You will receive the following resources and tools to apply immediately in your practice:
- Complementary Medicines Interactions Guide (CMIG)
- Integrative prescribing template
- Integrative prescribing guide
- Ingredient and condition information sheets
Our approach is straightforward – complete the modules (allow 20 minutes per module) and learn how to apply your knowledge during a 2-hour pre-recorded masterclass. This means you can move through the entire CMEd Certification at your own pace.
Research conducted by Blackmores Institute indicates 48% of Pharmacists lack the confidence to recommend complementary medicines.
Pharmacists who completed CMEd Certification felt they would:
- Have sound working knowledge of complementary medicine after completion of the training
- Feel comfortable explaining/recommending the use of appropriate Complementary Medicines to their customers after completion of the training
Symposia, seminars and student training
Blackmores Institute hosts a range of face-to-face academic and training events throughout the year in Australia and throughout Asia. These include:
Scientific research symposia – featuring internationally renowned experts who provide health professionals with valuable insights on translating research into clinical practice.
Pharmacist masterclass and education seminars – clinically focused events developed to illustrate evidence-based steps pharmacists can take to offer an integrative approach to pharmacy healthcare advice.
Student training – aimed at educating pharmacists of the future, Blackmores Institute has associations with a number of leading education institutions in Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Get in touch with our education team to learn about upcoming events or get involved with education opportunities [email protected]