Blackmores Institute was established to support and drive an evidence-based approach to natural medicine. Our members enjoy world class resources, education and tools all designed help pharmacists and other healthcare professionals yield better patient outcomes.
Free, unlimited access
Our education and resources are guided by rigorous research and translated into short engaging modules and simple tools that can be applied in clinical practice. Members who prefer a detailed approach have the option to participate in learning pathways designed for healthcare professionals looking to become experts in complementary medicine.
- Weekly roundup of emerging research in the field of complementary medicine.
- Practical, downloadable, condition and ingredient fact sheets covering practice points, management principles, and recommendations.
- Access to our exclusive Complementary Medicine Interactions Guide, you can run a quick search for interactions between complementary and pharmaceutical medications.
- Multi award-winning CMEd - a clinically relevant and interactive blended learning program designed to help members deliver personalised and integrative healthcare.
- A range of face-to-face academic and training events throughout the year across Australia and South-East Asia.
Sign up today!
Register here for free access to member-only content. Don’t forget to sign up to the weekly e-newsletter detailing emerging natural medicine research and insights.